In summer 2019, Romemu Yeshiva will offer a variety of public programs for the community, including:
- Weekly programming:
- Morning sits and prayers: A regular schedule of meditation and prayer will be open to the wider community to join the Yeshiva in prayer and meditation.
- Open Beit Midrash: A weekly evening gathering during the summer, open to all, of learning and exploring with Yeshiva students and faculty. Each week will feature a powerful topic and speaker and a guided exploration of text and practice.
Romemu Yeshiva upcoming events:
- Sunday, January 13: Taste of Romemu Yeshiva [link]
- Monday, January 14: Rabbi James in DC
- Playfulness & Risk Taking – An Evening with James Maisels
- Monday, January 14 @ 7:30pm Register Here
- *this event will be held off-site, please see note below
- Join us for this intimate evening with Rabbi Jaimes Maisels, Founder and Spiritual Director of Or HaLev Center for Jewish Spirituality and Meditation in Israel. Our lives can often feel like we have been turned on our heads. At such moments it can be easy to feel lost and overwhelmed, unprepared to experiment and take the leaps that may indeed bring outer and inner change. Through exploring a Hasidic technique of cultivating the deep qualities of playfulness and risk-taking in our practice, we will experiment with meeting the topsy-turvy-ness of our times with bravery, compassion and creativity.
- *PLEASE NOTE: This event will be held at the home of a local JMCW community member. Address will be forwarded after registration is complete, one week prior to the event.
- Register Here
- Early January TBA: Zoom with Rabbi James & other faculty
- [exact times and topics to be added]
Join our email list [link] to stay up to date about all our public programs.