Membership at Romemu is not just about paying your annual dues. It’s about affirming your role as a partner and stakeholder, and sharing your time, talent, and treasure with a community of which you are a vital part.
When you become a member of Romemu, you are able to fully experience this dynamic community in three ways:
- SPIRITUALITY: Our worship combines traditional Jewish liturgy with joyous dance and song. We are a house of worship for all people. All are welcome.
- COMMUNITY: We are a community of spiritual seekers. In joining this congregation, our members are making a statement: “This is my spiritual home.”
- WISDOM: Romemu seeks to deepen your knowledge of our faith, our traditions, our community, and our lives. It is Jewish learning, elevated.
Membership at Romemu includes:
- Ticket(s) to our High Holy Day services*
- Special discounts and early registration for Romemu events and classes
- Access to Romemu’s Seekers Holistic Hebrew School**
- Invitation to Romemu’s annual Community Gathering, including voting rights on board slates and leadership
- Invitation to Romemu’s annual Community Retreat, a members-only summer weekend retreat in Connecticut
- Access to a full clergy staff – available to our members for pastoral care/ guidance, officiating of simchas, etc.
- New member orientation programming, allowing first-time members of Romemu to form deep connections both with others joining the community at the same time, as well as with clergy and volunteer leadership.
Interested in joining/ renewing your membership for 2017-18?
To access our membership form, please click here.
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
*Based on availability after June 30, 2017. Some types of membership, including the Friend and Digital Supporter memberships, do not include High Holy Day Tickets.
**Families and children must be Romemu members to enroll in Seekers. Seekers registration fees are not included in membership.
A note about financial accessibility: Romemu is committed to building a welcoming home to all who wish to daven, learn, and build our community. No one will be denied membership because of inability to pay. For a confidential and dignified conversation about reduced rates, in-kind donations, or other arrangements, please contact Programming and Membership Associate Lizzie Busch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-580-4294 x802.