Membership at Romemu is not just about paying your annual dues. It’s about affirming your role as a partner and stakeholder, and sharing your time, talent, and treasure with a community of which you are a vital part.
When you become a member of Romemu, you are able to fully experience this dynamic community in three ways:
- SPIRITUALITY: Our worship combines traditional Jewish liturgy with joyous dance and song. We are a house of worship for all people. All are welcome.
- COMMUNITY: We are a community of spiritual seekers. In joining this congregation, our members are making a statement: “This is my spiritual home.”
- WISDOM: Romemu seeks to deepen your knowledge of our faith, our traditions, our community, and our lives. It is Jewish learning, elevated.
Membership at Romemu includes:
- Ticket(s) to our High Holy Day services*
- Special discounts and early registration for Romemu events and classes
- Access to Romemu’s Seekers Holistic Hebrew School**
- Invitation to Romemu’s annual Community Gathering, including voting rights on board slates and leadership
- Invitation to Romemu’s annual Community Retreat, a members-only summer weekend retreat in Connecticut
- Access to a full clergy staff – available to our members for pastoral care/ guidance, officiating of simchas, etc.
- New member orientation programming, allowing first-time members of Romemu to form deep connections both with others joining the community at the same time, as well as with clergy and volunteer leadership.
Interested in joining/ renewing your membership for 2017-18?
Our 2017 Membership Drive concluded as of June 30th and the Romemu Team is currently hard at work prepping for the 2017 High Holy Days, including distributing tickets to our 2017-18 members.
But not to worry if you missed the deadline! There may still be member tickets available for the 2017 High Holy Day services in September.
To inquire about membership and/ or High Holy Day tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Based on availability after June 30, 2017. Some types of membership, including the Friend and Digital Supporter memberships, do not include High Holy Day Tickets.
**Families and children must be Romemu members to enroll in Seekers. Seekers registration fees are not included in membership.
A note about financial accessibility: Romemu is committed to building a welcoming home to all who wish to daven, learn, and build our community. No one will be denied membership because of inability to pay. For a confidential and dignified conversation about reduced rates, in-kind donations, or other arrangements, please contact Programming and Membership Associate Lizzie Busch at email@example.com or 212-580-4294 x802.